Αναγνώστες

Τετάρτη 11 Ιανουαρίου 2012

La Roche Posay Single Eyeshadows

Hello beauties!

How are you?

Here is my first time swatchin' eyeshadows, so I decided to start with my favorite babes.
My first ''meeting'' with La Roche Posay was with their cleansers and make up removers, as they didn't coz any allergy to my eyes or skin. Their products , in general, are of very good quality, from cleansers to soaps, to lotions or sunscreen creams...

However, apart from the creams, soaps, and all tha stuff, they have the make up line, too. My favorite product from the line is the eyeshadows. .

I have only two (they don't have - unfortunately - a huge range anyway)

(the letters on the back are not visible anymore so its just ''beige'' and ''bronze'').

In reality, they look like this.


In my really-really bad indoors lighting though, they look like this...

Especially the beige, in my bad lighting, looks like yellow, where its not. Its exactly the above color


These are one of the best eyeshadows I have ever tried. At least in terms of staying power. Even when I am not wearing a primer, they last all day long!!!!!!

The apply is quite smooth, but the sponge is not that good. With another sponge, is better. And Silk.Probably not as silky as others, but anyway..

The bronze one, has a good color payoff, the beige its a bit more sheer.

Here is swatched to my hand and the bronze to my eye (the light does NOT help the beige one, at all) . The yellow above the eyeshadow is my eyelid color :( . I am sick the last week, and I don't have a rosey skin at all.

NOTE:

Somewhere here, I want to inform you but I am very bad in puting eyeshadows on. I can't see well from my one eye and I can't put eyeshadow with my glasses on, neither I can wear contact lenses, so, I just put eyeshadow in very amateurish way


So, here is the pros and cons of La Roche posey

Pros:

Staying power / quality / pigmentation

Cons:

Brush /  color's range

I was about to put ''price'' in the cons, since it costs around 16€ (20 dollars?) which is - if I remember correctly ) as much as a Mac eyeshadow costs.

However, I think it is a value for money product, so what you pay is what you get , and more, maybe...

Have you ever tried it ? What do you thing?

PS: I am gonna do lipstick swatches once the weather gets better, so I can have good photos with good lightning. A clinique lipstick, Nyx's Iconic and Bling, and a couple of Maybelline's are waiting...

Lots of  Love.

V.

4 σχόλια:

  1. That bronze is a beautiful color! You should try Motives pressed eyeshadows, they've got great pigmentation and have incredible staying power...they last even through my workouts! They're less expensive than MAC at $14, and they offer a larger range of colors than La Roche Posay.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I don't normally wear bronze shadow, but that bronze is really pretty! Thank you for the swatches and review :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή